Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been tagged - 5 things you never knew about me

I've seen this post going around on some blogs. I never imagined it would reach me. Thanks to Eddie, I now have to tell you five things you never knew about me. Here it goes -

  1. I wasn't a very bright student in my last few years in high school, I used to score single digits in exam papers. e.g. 1/100. If I'm not mistaken 9/100.
  2. On the contrary, I bounced back somewhere during my uni days and manage to make it into the top 80% of the faculty and was awarded a Golden Key International Honor Society.
  3. I've crossed dressed on a few occasions for a friend's birthday and an event. Believe me, the thoughts and occasional reminders not to forget pictures that do pop up every now and then gives me the cringe.
  4. If I didn't do IT, I think I would have pursued a career in Culinary Arts. I have a strong interest in it and I'm not sure if I've rubbed off too much onto my younger brother who is becoming one in French Culinary!
  5. Fresh out of uni, I submitted my resume to Microsoft and they got back to me 3 months later and enquired if I had a job, they were going to hire me as an intern until they realised I was working with a Microsoft Partner and it was their policy not to 'pinch'.

I think I've completed my duties in contributing to this "blog post phenomenon" that is taking the blogging world by storm! I wonder what's next?

The fun part is, tagging 5 other people.

This is also officially my first blog for the year!

No comments: